home follow about Extra
HONG KONG
Thursday, September 22, 2011 4 comments(s)

Here are a few photos from my trip to Hong Kong and China.



I saw the cutest panda at Ocean Park,




and the most amazing utter-show.



I ate Chinese fast food at Cafe de Coral. 


and watched over the bay


We took a hike and got a little bit lost on the countryside.






Hong Kong is incredible exciting, both during the day and at night.





We drank beer and watched the races at Hong Kong Jockey Club,






 and sang karaoke all night.





And I finally got to meet Hello Kitty.

Labels:


about...

I'm Asa. I love food, clothes and dogs. Therefore my blog is called Hot Dog Couture. I also like cats and my boyfriend.

facebook pinterest instagram




archives

♡ HAPPY IN YELLOW
♡ THE GRAND CAFE
♡ VISIT TO VIENNA
♡ ROAD TRIP CORNWALL
♡ ICE TEA IN THE GARDEN
♡ SUMMER AT THE GAS STATION
♡ ANIMALS OF ENGLAND



archives
· September 2011
· October 2011
· November 2011
· January 2012
· February 2012
· March 2012
· April 2012
· August 2012
· September 2012
· October 2012
· November 2012
· December 2012
· January 2013


instagram

friends
sandraidadavid & sabinna