home follow about Extra
BACK TO SCHOOL
Tuesday, September 27, 2011 0 comments(s)

Last night we had a party at my friend and class mate Sabinna's house to celebrate the start of term. 


We ate the cake before I had the chance to take a picture of it.


Wink, Sabinna and Shinsuke.

 Golden bambi


And then the day finally came, the day when we got to visit the new Central Saint Martins site in King's Cross. We had enrollment and were only allowed to stay in the entrance hall but the building is truly impressive. 

I can't wait to see what this year have in store for us!




My new CSM bag.



Labels:


about...

I'm Asa. I love food, clothes and dogs. Therefore my blog is called Hot Dog Couture. I also like cats and my boyfriend.

facebook pinterest instagram




archives

♡ HONG KONG
♡ HAPPY IN YELLOW
♡ THE GRAND CAFE
♡ VISIT TO VIENNA
♡ ROAD TRIP CORNWALL
♡ ICE TEA IN THE GARDEN
♡ SUMMER AT THE GAS STATION
♡ ANIMALS OF ENGLAND



archives
· September 2011
· October 2011
· November 2011
· January 2012
· February 2012
· March 2012
· April 2012
· August 2012
· September 2012
· October 2012
· November 2012
· December 2012
· January 2013


instagram

friends
sandraidadavid & sabinna