home follow about Extra
WEEKEND OF FUN AND FOOD
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 2 comments(s)


This weekend I was just super happy to have Markel back in London. We visited some of our favorite places around London.




It started with some flowers.


Then we tried our favorite restaurant Byron's new spot on Haymarket.




It is decorated with super cute royal memorabilia. 


After our giant burgers and fries we went to the widely amusing shop Forbidden Planet and then some ice Cream at Scoop Convent Garden.




Labels:


about...

I'm Asa. I love food, clothes and dogs. Therefore my blog is called Hot Dog Couture. I also like cats and my boyfriend.

facebook pinterest instagram




archives

♡ ANDAZ NIGHT OF ADVENTURE
♡ IT'S A HAIR SPECIAL
♡ ART LONDON ROYAL HOSPITAL ROAD
♡ PINK IS THE WORD
♡ THE FACE OF ART. COURTESY OF THE BROKEN COOKIES
♡ CREATE LATE
♡ DOG DAYS
♡ BACK TO SCHOOL
♡ HONG KONG
♡ HAPPY IN YELLOW



archives
· September 2011
· October 2011
· November 2011
· January 2012
· February 2012
· March 2012
· April 2012
· August 2012
· September 2012
· October 2012
· November 2012
· December 2012
· January 2013


instagram

friends
sandraidadavid & sabinna