home follow about Extra
WEEKEND IN DUBLIN
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 1 comments(s)


This weekend I made my first visit to Dublin to see Markel.


He took me on the grand tour of the Google offices. 



And meanwhile Markel was busy at work I did some sightseeing from his apartment windows overlooking the harbor. 


Then we went to Bono in U2's pub.


Surprisingly he was not there.


The following day we walked the short distance to the beach in Sandymount.






I picked some seashells.


And met a very happy puppy.


Labels:


about...

I'm Asa. I love food, clothes and dogs. Therefore my blog is called Hot Dog Couture. I also like cats and my boyfriend.

facebook pinterest instagram




archives

♡ ME ME ME ME
♡ WEEKEND OF FUN AND FOOD
♡ ANDAZ NIGHT OF ADVENTURE
♡ IT'S A HAIR SPECIAL
♡ ART LONDON ROYAL HOSPITAL ROAD
♡ PINK IS THE WORD
♡ THE FACE OF ART. COURTESY OF THE BROKEN COOKIES
♡ CREATE LATE
♡ DOG DAYS
♡ BACK TO SCHOOL



archives
· September 2011
· October 2011
· November 2011
· January 2012
· February 2012
· March 2012
· April 2012
· August 2012
· September 2012
· October 2012
· November 2012
· December 2012
· January 2013


instagram

friends
sandraidadavid & sabinna